The Healthcare Market Division (HMD) offers a broad array of consumables, diagnostic kits and reagents, equipment, instruments, solutions and services for hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, physicians’ offices and other clinical testing facilities. These products are manufactured by Thermo Fisher and third parties. The division is based in Houston, Texas and manages over 22,000 active customer accounts, 80,000 products, 2900 suppliers, 13 distribution centers and 3 customer service locations generating over $1B in revenues.
This position can be based in any of the following 4 locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- St. Louis, MO
How will you make an impact?
The Director, Health Systems - Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) West reports to the Vice President of Sales and is responsible for the strategic planning and on-going direction and management of all Health Care Corporate Accounts and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation and distribution channel strategy. This position will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
What will you do?
- Create the overall strategy for assigned strategic accounts; incorporating divisional goals and objectives
- Develop relationships at Senior levels within the accounts to advance our access and opportunities
- Proven ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Align specific proposals and offerings to divisional objectives by working closely with Region Sales and Health Systems Directors
- Conduct regular business updates to stakeholders within key Integrated Delivery Networks and within the Division
- Develop and manage new contract rollouts
- Actively participate in the management of major shareholder relationships
- Coordinate annual price roll within respective IDNs
- Interface with Supplier partners
- Work with internal and external suppliers (such as Unity Lab Services) to develop and propose unique services and solutions that solve customer problems
- Develop pricing strategies within the IDNs
- Development of Request for Proposal, RFP responses as necessary
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree, Science, Medical, Business or related field of study
- Advanced degree preferred
- 7-10 Years sales experience, Medical Sales, Lab, Science, Health Care Industry preferred
- Proven abilities managing new contract/account roll-outs
- Develop pricing policies, including but not limited to volume discounts and terms and conditions for all customers
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Strong leader with proven skills in leading by example
- Ability to (and track record of) developing and supporting new business models focused on solving customer problems
- Ability to work across reporting silos to develop and execute on the best Thermo Fisher value proposition for the customer
- Project management experience within a team environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel software / PC skills
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% of the time
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com