Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you share in our values and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come grow with us at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Receive, accurately identify, and send to stock all incoming supplies. Complete required paperwork and data entry. Process all unauthorized and authorized returned goods.
- Check incoming supplies, matching packing slips with purchase orders
- Perform inventory transactions using the ERP system
- Assign stock control numbers and enter in computer
- Send supplies to appropriate hold area (warehouse, chemical hold shelf, etc.) with proper paperwork
- Perform incoming inspections on stock items
- Process all authorized and unauthorized returned goods
- Perform miscellaneous deliveries and pickups as needed
- Transfer products to go into RM and FG
- Support daily 5S and cleaning programs
- Follow Standard Work and apply best practices
- Must be able to safely drive a truck
- Must be able to lift forty pounds or greater
- Must be able to pay attention to details and accuracy
- Must possess good communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Requires a minimum of 2 – 4 years related experience
- Solid background with PO Receipt and general warehouse operation is required
- Proficient computer skills required for inventory maintenance
- Advanced problem solving ability in a fast paced environment
- Proven to work well in a team environment
- Provide occasional training and coaching to peers
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.