When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Technical Writer will be working with a team dedicated to developing software products for diagnostic quality controls. The ideal candidate will be a true team player who is passionate about delivering simple, effective, customer-focused products while working alongside Chemists, Molecular Biologists, and Engineers in a fast-paced environment developing cutting edge software for medical diagnostics applications.
What will you do?
- Ensure Design Control for new software product development per FDA and international guidelines.
- Compile and ensure Design History File for new software product development is complete and in compliance.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for software product.
- Lead the development of customer-facing documentation, e.g., user guides, training manuals, etc.
- Solicit, align, and incorporate feedback from diverse stakeholders.
- Translate software user needs provided by Marketing into software requirements to be used by development and validation team.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of direct related experience; Engineering discipline is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to drive project progress.
- Must be highly collaborative, have the ability to work within a diverse team, and contribute to a supportive, positive work environment both within the team and in the greater site-wide community.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations for software product development is highly preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.