When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Owns strategic improvement roadmap
- Searches for improvement opportunities through data analysis and collaboration with Logistics team
- Improves and sustains process by definition, execution and management of improvement projects/programs
- Lead cross department teams, Drive team to achieve best goals
- Execute projects with respect to change management approach.
- Provides trainings necessary for improvement execution
- Experience in supply chain operative role in corporate manufacturing company
- Execution of process engineering in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ERP system is a must
- Project management skills
- Driving license, cat. “B”
- Self-motivated, drive for improvement in processes and efficiency
- Fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)