Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Our Life Science Group is looking for it’s new
NEW BUSINESS SPECIALIST
France, Spain, Italy
As New Business Specialist you will be responsible for developing and establishing GibcoTM Cell Culture and Thermo ScientificTM Single Use Technology (SUT) business in the early phase development in bioprocess to ensure that Gibco and Thermo SUT is designed-in to the clinical trial and eventually the commercialization phase.
- Establish GIBCOTM media and reagents in all early phase molecules in clinical development in biotech companies and be an active advocate in following the molecule from development to market.
- Seek to place SUT products in new Bioprocesses from the rigid and flexible solutions portfolio in all parts of the production workflow from Single Use Bioreactors and Cell factory systems to storage, transport, manifolds and transfer assemblies.
- Understand and bridge the relationship between pre-clinical and clinical phase process development in key pharmaceutical and Biotech accounts
- Position Thermo Fisher Scientific (TFS) Bioproduction as a solution partner for all bioprocess needs in Upstream development and introduce downstream and analytics capabilities
- Compete for all existing and develop new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets.
- Gather, analyse and deliver information from the field to allow the group to develop strategies and products to better serve the Biopharma Industry
- Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information.
in Cell Culture / Upstream and an education in Life Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent.
You are well organized with an ability to establish short and long-term business objectives and have a demonstrable record of measuring performance toward those objectives. Your entrepreneurial mind set enables you to opening doors and developing new business.
You speak fluent French English and live preferably in the Lyon region.