Job Title: Domestic Customer Service Representative
Primary Function: To provide the highest level of customer service support while working with minimal supervision. Act as the key internal interface between the customer and operations while assisting the organization to meet and maintain its overall customer service/satisfaction objectives in the most cost effective manner possible.
· Perform order entry tasks using SAP
· Update Customer information such as address, billing information etc. in SAP
· Respond to and resolve customer inquiries received via e-mail and over the phone in a professional and courteous manner (pricing, product available, delivery, billing as well as returns and cancellations)
· Assist in resolving issues concerning, but not limited to; short shipments, miss-shipments, freight adjustments and expediting past due orders
· Engage in activities to provide an enhanced customer experience
· Ensure adherence to organizational procedures and policies
· Pro-actively seek cost effective solutions to meeting customer needs
· Works with minimal supervision as liaison between departments in communicating and disseminating all relevant information, changes, and updates pertaining to customer needs
· Works on independent projects, as assigned
· Communicate sales leads to selling representative, when appropriate
· Assist sales representatives
Product/industry knowledge strongly preferred, be skilled in the use of computers, phone systems, strong organizational skills, and have the professional mannerisms to hold oneself in any customer situation. Individual must be detail oriented, excellent communicator, be self-motivated and work effectively in a multi-task environment. Must be able to work with minimal supervision
· 2 to 4 years customer service experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
· Attention to detail, accuracy and consistent quality
· Computer skills in Microsoft Office suite of products. ERP or SAP preferred.
· Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the customer service field.
· Demonstrates ability to manage time, complete detailed tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Able to use established guidelines and independent judgment to perform the job functions.