Technical Support Specialist
Job ID :
Czech Republic - Brno
Specific Deliverables associated with this position include:
- Service support – hotline phone support, mail support, RAPID support
- Service support – onsite. Repairs and maintenance of the products in the field.
- Installation of products in the field, trainings of FSEs in the field.
- Post mortem analysis for solved support calls, cooperation on and leading continuous improvement processes
- Creation of documentation for all type of microscopes and their modules – new documentation and maintenance of existing documentation
- Cooperation on all other service sustaining processes
- Introduction of FRUs as described in FRU definition process (GTS role in the process)
- Cooperating on development projects as representative for service deliverables according PMP process.
- Technical mentor for junior GTS Engineers and support them in their development plans
- Supporting trainings for FSEs or other departments within the company – giving trainings
- Seek for opportunities to lower the installation and warranty cost based on collected data and analyses
- Leading assigned GTS tasks, e.g. CIP, Service Documentation requests, CAPA,..,etc.
- Seek for opportunities to improve product quality
- Keeping records about required tests and measurements
- Keeping order, cleanness and maintenance of the department area
- Execution Sarbanes-Oxley directives, procedures and rules
- Following the effective documents IMS, EMS and managing documentations.
- Technical university
- Job experience on similar technical position at least 3 years
- Experience with problem solving
- Electrical engineering, process engineering, civil engineering
- Eligible for electric regulation No.50 §6
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of el. Microscopy
- Experience with managing of small projects
- English written and spoken min. level B2.
- Proactive and customer oriented person
- Excellent communication ability (both written and verbal) and influencing skills including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences is critical to the success in this position
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Proven ability to interact with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally