This person will run the PPI Business System across our sites and is responsible for the maintenance, development and implementation of PPI inclusive of a) strategic development b) capture of program benefits c) culture change leader d) network roll-out within legacy sites and newly acquired locations. This person is a key member of the Pharma Services Group PPI Leadership team
Program Development – Develop the overall execution plan for PPI. Plan to include the Multi – year Transformational Roadmap for each of the targeted sites Program Management – Actively manage the PPI Business System and elements, driving committed results and develop needed tools/methods needed for future versions Strategy Implementation – Leading role in the site PPI strategy, both globally and at BU/site level. Roadmap Execution - Coordinate/execute the maturity and develop Transformation Implementation Plans both from a network level as well as for each site Development and Execution - Design, implement and deliver network wide initiatives and standards on a site by site basis in support of PPI in order to drive the future versions/expansion of the Elements and our Culture. Coach and Partner - Become the trusted partner of the Site Leadership Teams, coach and develop their competencies to drive Mindsets and Behaviors from the leadership down into the organization. Coordination and Collaboration - Work closely with the Global PPI and Site PPI teams to coordinate implementation of PPI within the sites and collaborate with site expert teams to ensure success. Other related duties - as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, biological science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
10+ years of experience in a engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, biological, GMP environment (QA, QC, manufacturing).
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or outsourcing
- Demonstrated track record of Operational Transformation
- Demonstrated. project management experience in a fast paced environment
- Proven Leadership skills in a matrix environment
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written; proficiency with English language
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Ability to travel regionally and globally up to 75+%
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.