Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher wissenschaftlche Geräte GmbH is an Austrian company located in Vienna, at Dresdner Straße 89, 1220 Vienna and is a 100% subsidiary of Thermo Fisher Scientific. At our site we employ appr. 100 employees, offering a broad spectrum of sales and services. The product range of the CMD group goes from Ion Chromatography to HPLC instruments.
As a Sen. Customer Service Rep. you are responsible for processing all instruments and spare-parts orders for our dealers, placing orders on the respective factory. You will ensure timely follow-ups with suppliers to ensure all are updated of the order’s current status (Sales, Finance, Service, etc.). Further on, you coordinate transportation and delivery of order to the customer site.
Sen. Customer Service Representative (f/m)
Fixed Term until 31/12/2018
- Provide a full and efficient support service to Field based Sales personnel within the EEMEA region
- Keep up to date with progress on orders to ensure timely invoicing on a monthly basis
- Dealing with customer/dealers enquiries relating to instrument sales
- Contribute to the SOP’s (Sales Order Processing) smooth running, resulting in increased sales and higher level of Customer Service for TFS
- Completing reports/spreadsheets, ensuring that TFS’ policies are adhered Assure and ensuring compliance checks are according to corporate rules
- Efficiently and timely processing orders in line with procedures, resolving all queries relating to orders, liaising with customers, manufacturing groups, sales personnel etc. to ensure customer satisfaction with regard to all sales orders
- Maintain a high level of contact with customers/dealers regarding the status of their orders and arranging logistics of delivery
- Provide general cover to ensure the efficient functioning of the Administration Department (Purchasing, SOP, and Commercial Services)
- To ensure that health and safety procedures are adhered, improving safe work practices and fully understand the purpose of health and safety regulations and ISO9000 quality procedures
- Technical/commercial Undergraduate degree is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Funded knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Project/Process Management
- Good keyboard skills and Proficient with MS Office applications and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experienced in handling SAP/ERP (SAP-SD: Sales & Distribution)
- very good command of English language, both verbal and written (equivalent to Level C1), another language is an advantage (e.g. French)
- A good level of communication, teamwork and interpersonal ability
- Thorough, detailed approach and hands-on working attitude
- Service orientation and commitment to provide an excellent level of customer service
- We are obliged by law to quote the wage of € 40.000,- gross per year (full-time) (excl. fringe benefits) for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. We guarantee a competitive, market-oriented salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications.
- Great career and development prospects.
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization
- Social Benefits
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.