When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
A self-motivated, a team player capable of seamlessly working with engineers, management and production personnel. An Individual shall be committed to continuous improvement activities and capable of working in multiple areas in a fast paced, constantly improving environment. A Test Technician position reports directly to the Production Cell Supervisor and is responsible for fabrication, verification and testing of electronic assemblies of various types.
- Two year associate degree in electronics or similar field preferred
- Proficient with basic test equipment/processes used in department
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good attention to detail, organizational and follow up skills
- Follow directions and written procedures (Manufacturing Details and Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ability to work independently with assistance
- Ability to read product specifications or other relevant documentation
- Ability to take ownership for general processes/products
- Ability to achieve standard run times in 6 – 12 months
- Basic understanding of the Manufacturing Work Order and Inventory Control Systems
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic mechanical aptitude
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.