This position will work within the DTD (Digital Technology and Delivery) group to develop and implement CQ/AEM CMS solutions related to Fisher Scientific and Thermo Fisher Scientific ecommerce web sites. Candidate will be responsible for implementation, maintenance of web applications and services that interact with Content Management, Product Information Management and Document Asset Management Systems. Candidate should be able to work effectively in a team to design, build solutions and services. This position offers a challenging career to work on systems that interface with multiple systems including Content Management system, Search Engine Technologies, Product Information Management and Document Asset Management Systems
- Work closely with development team, architect, project manager, development leader and business analysts to design, develop, unit test, debug and maintain java based web applications in accordance with functional requirements and scope of work.
- Contribute and confirm to DTD adopted software development standards.
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement to application and processes.
- Participate in production deployment and provide assistance to production support group when needed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in developing eBusiness web applications using Java and related technologies.
- Must be strong in Java, Java based frameworks such as Spring and have good understanding of design patterns.
- Must possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Be performance driven, and be able to work multiple projects simultaneously if needed.
- Be highly motivated to adopt new technologies, challenges and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Prior work experience with Content Management System (CQ/AEM as a big plus) would be nice to have.
- Exposure to Agile methodology would be nice to have.
- Experience working with GIT, JIRA, and Confluence would be nice to have.
Regular day to day job responsibilities does not involve travel.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join