This position is mainly responsible for supporting GrowthClick project, and targets to identify customer’s needs, statements, and research issues to decide product solutions and/or alternatives.
- Respond to inquiries/leads submitted from GrowthClick in a timely manner.
- Follow standard “scripts” to communicate with internal or external customers effectively.
- Master and skillfully use telephone communication skills, achieving telephone service quality standards
- Qualify leads with certain criteria and properly assign MQLs to related sales person accordingly in different CRM systems.
- Maintain the connections between 4 different CRM systems.
- Other tasks refer to GrowthClick Project.
- University degree in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical, Medical & related subject)
- More than 2 years’ experience in call center service or customer service is highly preferred, better with relevant industry background;
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.