When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- This role is equally focused on driving excellence in customer applications & technical support for both the pre-sales process and post-sales installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Works closely with customers to identify market opportunities through development and commercialization of new applications on systems.
- Accompanies Sales Representatives on sales calls in customers’ laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries.
- Performs product demonstrations in the field or lab.
- Supports conditional sales placements in the field through on-site visits and telephone communication.
- Provides start-up applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrates proper operating procedures with consumable products.
- Prepares and presents seminars to customers, potential customers and employees as requested.
- Provides technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies.
- Works in trade show booths to present products and gather information.
- Plans and delivers user meetings in the field application.
- Completes all administrative duties such as using Siebel, completing expense reports, etc.
- Attends technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries affecting
- PhD or Master Degree major in Molecular Biology or Genetics.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics research or application. Preferred experience in Health Care or Biotech & large corporations.
- Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
- Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Good computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
- Be competent, patient, creative and super motivated with a passion.
- Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base throughout China.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.