Reports To: QC Supervisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Control Technician on a 12 month fixed term contract to conduct QC testing and inspection for in-process, finished products and raw materials. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced role and gain full exposure within a QC environment.
Key skills & abilities:
- To perform QC testing including Bioburden, Endotoxin and Tensile testing.
- To follow the Environmental Monitoring program for Cleanroom environments and monitoring of temperature and pressure levels.
- To follow documented QC procedures and to ensure that they reflect current practice.
- To assist with VD Max validation testing and sampling.
- To ensure the timely and accurate completion and filing of QC records, including the maintenance of QC databases.
- To ensure that the QC laboratories and other QC working areas are maintained in a tidy state.
- To assist with the inspection, testing and release of raw materials together with the associated standard operating procedures.
- To create Certificates of Analysis for irradiated and non-irradiated finished products.
- To inspect any expired and rejected materials and ensure they are actioned accordingly following documented procedures.
- To ensure that stock levels of QC materials are effectively and efficiently maintained.
- Working knowledge of Excel & Microsoft Word (Computer literacy & basic keyboard skills).
- To accept general & personal responsibilities for Health & Safety on site in compliance with UK Legislation and the Company’s Health & Safety Management System.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Preferred education & experience
- Experience in QC laboratories and/or Cleanroom manufacturing
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 25th April 2018.
For further information or for an informal chat please contact Noaman Hussain, Recruiter, on 07464 531867 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.