Job Title: Associate Biosciences Account Manager – Bethesda, MD
Req ID: 66842BR
Group: Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG)
Division/Business Unit: Biosciences Division (BID) / BID Commercial
The Associate Biosciences Account Manager – Bethesda, MD position is part of the commercial organization supporting the Biosciences Division portfolio which includes reagents, instruments, and consumables from across the division’s six business units: Molecular Biology; Protein and Cell Analysis; Antibodies and Immunoassays; Synthetic Biology; Sample Preparation; and Cell Biology.
How will you make an impact?
What will you do?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or related field; or the equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- 1 year of related sales experience preferred.
- 2 years of related laboratory work experience beyond degree.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge of Cell Culture and Molecular Biology.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com