When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Agile Coach will be responsible championing agile scrum processes, process innovation, fine tuning scalable agile methodologies and enterprise scrum best practices through coaching and mentoring. Coach should also promote relentless improvement culture by training and mentoring teams, managers and organization using data driven best practices.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Manage the corporate product release process for the platform
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Work closely with other coaches to identify improvement areas across products and projects
- Knowledge of compliance systems – preferably ISO 9001 and 27001
- Reporting to the Senior Management and other stakeholders regarding the overall progress and any issues/risks identified at any level
- Interact with Customers/Functional Team/Product Managers to identify opportunities for conversion to Agile (or Scaled Agile)
- Looks for and actively implements ways for the team to continuously improve
- Adaptable - leverages Agile to help the team versus holding the team to strict principles
- Support Program management and RTEs/SMs to follow Agile program management practices and tools to provide best transparency and predictability
- Be an enterprise evangelist of agile ceremonies, practices and values.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with a minimum 5+ years project management and Scrum Master experience
- 8+ years of related experience
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Encouraging, positive, confident, engaged, inspiring, outgoing, natural teacher
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.