Senior Sales Bioproduction - Purification
Job ID :
Germany - Remote / Field
- Based on profound knowledge of Pharma/BioPharma Downstream (DSP) Development and Manufacturing, develop and execute business objectives to continue and expand the Thermo Fisher footprint in DSP.
- Influence the use and evaluation of CaptureSelect and POROS Industrial chromatography resins in DSP development groups of Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations. The end goal is to ensure that Thermo Fisher resins get chosen for use in the purification of clinical biopharmaceutical candidates.
- The role requires selling at all levels with technical, manufacturing and commercial stakeholders, all requiring a distinct sales approach in these organisations.
- Manage accounts with key influencers based in the region, some of which span to other global geographies, working closely with senior Thermo Fisher Core and Corporate Account managers.
- Together with the Business Manager, build and execute a plan for market development in the region.
- Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets. Maintains and grows business within existing key accounts.
- Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information on a regular basis.
- Ensures that all necessary resources needed are used efficiently and effectively in order to increase the business.
- Co-ordinate all issues with key clients between sales, support, customer services, marketing and finance.