Works closely with the Group Leader, Material Handlers, Packaging and Warehouse staff to ensure the daily packaging schedule is supported from a materials perspective. Ensures materials are accurately reconciled in a timely manner during production and reconciliation are entered in the ERP system.
In this role it is essential to perform shift work.
- Supplies materials to the packaging lines.
- Removes finished goods from the packaging line or processing suites, print/apply labels and enter Finished Goods in the ERP system.
- Monitors packaging schedule to ensure packaging jobs are staged and delivered in a timely manner.
- Works with the warehouse staging personnel to ensure the effective release, staging and flow of materials.
- Ensures accuracy in counting and reconciling of packaging jobs.
- Confirms material consumption using the ERP system.
- Ensures general housekeeping of packaging area.
- Follows the required Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) and Good Manufacturing Practices requirements
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of one year experience in a warehouse environment.
- Computer and documentation experience.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Self starter, comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and safety experience would be an asset.
- Previous experience with manual and electrical lift trucks would be an asset.
- In this role it is essential to perform shift work.