When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
The Customer Success Manager working closely with the Applications Manager has one goal—to help our high-end CryoTEM customers be successful in their research. We do this by delivering world-class post-sales support and training to our customers with Cryo-Electron Microscopy autoloader systems such as the Glacios, Talos Arctica and the Titan Krios.
Building on a solid scientific foundation combined with a strong commercial interest and excellent communication skills, the Customer Success Manager works closely with Sales, Applications, and R&D to create a tailored onboarding plan for each customer that takes into account their experience level and needs. The CSM monitors customer progress and acts as an internal advocate to connect the customer with resources needed to successfully do their research with our high end CryoTEM systems.
- Foster positive relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service;
- Leverage the customer intake meeting to set customer expectations, decide on success criteria, and understand individual customer needs;
- Engage with luminaries in CryoEM research and foster relationships by staying up to date on cutting edge research;
- Work closely with the service and applications teams to ensure a smooth installation and training process;
- Work closely with sales, IT, and other departments to connect the customer with needed information and resources;
- Monitor and track customer progress starting at point of sale, through installation and training, and beyond;
- Serve as a single point of contact for customer concerns and as such an internal advocate for customer needs;
- Identify processes, infrastructure, and/or product changes and/or offerings that could be adjusted to improve customer experience;
- Up to 60% travel required, primarily North America
- An advanced degree (M.S./Ph.D.) in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysics or Structural Biology;
- Five years of customer service/advocacy experience, preferably in high-tech;
- Excellent team player that can also work independently;
- Strong communication and inter-cultural skills.
- High-end Cryo-Electron Microscopy or Structural Biology research experience (academia or industry);
- Confident and determined;
- Project management experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.