You’ll be part of Emerging Markets Regional FP&A team that directly works with the key stakeholders leading the region. You will be part of solid finance team that acts as strong business partners and help commercial leaders deal with complexity and take sound business decisions.
As a Manager, you are expected to be a self-starter with a strong attitude and willingness in managing day to day FP&A support and creating new tools / systems while dealing with complex data systems and reporting. You will operate across a highly matrixed environment and still be able to demonstrate and add value to the existing systems and processes.
- possess strong personal development and communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management.
- be at ease in a matrix and complex environment showing solid problem solving personality.
- apply know-how, sound business judgment and creativity to provide accurate and effective decision-making data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the commercial organization through sales & other financial reporting as well as any additional ad hoc requests for information and analysis from Commercial and Finance team
- Responsible for management reporting, including preparation of:
Month-end reports for the region/division/groups/commercial leaders
Monthly Business Review (with the Regional Management team)
Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Business Review (with Corporate Headquarters)
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare and summarize forecast information on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Work with finance and commercial teams to understand and identify opportunities & risks
- Ensure effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics for the businesses
- Responsible for management of entire shared service costs, payroll operations, fund management, cost control and present the deliverables
- Support the team in preparing the presentations and review documents for the leadership team meetings and ad hoc analysis in providing the support to the team
- Responsible for the Region’s Budget planning and monitoring. Driving, coordination and consolidation of Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Rolling Forecasts to develop regional level plan and forecasts
- Provide all aspects of financial support for the annual planning process
- Prepare and review the plan and forecast for the shared service costs / Opex
- Uploading the budget into HFM and ensuring Product Line / Country wise accuracy
- Drives process improvements and projects as identified
- Support the management for business expansion ideas, pipeline reviews, monitoring compliance by data collection, data mining and presenting the same in meaningful way
- Collecting, analyzing and modelling information and evidence for decision making of management.
- Drive cost containment focus to improve overall profitability and productivity
- Special projects as and when the opportunity arises to support business
- Perform other duties, as assigned. Ad Hoc projects, reviews
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (CA/MBA with 5 to 7 years’ experience of which 3 years should be in direct working with commercial / business teams or matrix environment)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strategic understanding of critical value drivers like Bookings, Backlog, Revenue, Gross Margin, EBITA, Working Capital
- HFM, Excel and PowerPoint expert, will be added advantage
- Travel: may require up to 10% travel