When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for leading cross-functional product development teams by assertively driving new product commercialization programs that deliver outstanding quality products in coordination with other departments/teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of product development from Concept, to Product Launch and completing with Project Closure.
- Act as project champion and project “general manager”; manage team to execute all project deliverables; lead cross-functional core team.
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage overall project schedule. Accountable for execution on project timelines.
- Manage project budget; track actual versus plan and resolve issues as they arise.
Review team progress against requirements and plans; resolve deviations.
- Assist Core Team Members in resolving extended team and functional issues
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Life Science related degree).
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- 5 or more years of combined product development and project management experience with a preference for instrument and software experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with cross-site stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational, planning, process development, communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Astute attention to detail and accuracy
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- PMP certification
- Mass Spectrometry experience
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com