Job ID :
- Perform shift duties to support production.
- Conduct preventive maintenance as per PM schedule and specification.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices in the production and maintenance support areas.
- Assist T/S and Engineers in carrying out engineering evaluations/experiments/ troubleshooting.
- Provide equipment support and sustain production operation throughout with minimum machine breakdowns and repairing time
- Assist the Technical Specialist/ Engineers in troubleshooting and other improvement projects.
- Ensure work performed adhere to ISO 13485:2003 and 21- CFR – 820 requirements.
- Provide feedback and give suggestions to improve equipment stability and performance.
- Assist new colleagues on their On-the-Job-Training (OJT) by acting as their buddy.
- Participate and contribute actively in continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure proper documentation and data integrity of PM results.