Employee is responsible for entering order into the MBD-Lenexa ERP system and assisting our internal and external customers with resolution of customer service issues and complaints.
- Perform all of the essential functions of the Order Entry Representative.
- Enter orders as they are received via fax, email and/or phone as assigned by management; perform quality verification of customer shipping information, order details, and pricing.
- Update customer information (e.g. address, billing information, etc.) and submit the information to the Data Maintenance group.
- Reallocate products to ship from other warehouses as necessary.
- Update customers with product availability information.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional manner; provide information within the area of assignment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Document customer complaints in the ERP system in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution of service/product.
- Provide internal customer support for Remel field sales personnel.
- Utilize different resources as needed in Thermo Fisher Scientific’s intranet.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Possess high school diploma or GED.
2. Possess good communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
3. Possess basic knowledge in math and ability to read.
4. At least one year inbound call center / customer service experience.
5. Must have previous experience with Word, Outlook and Excel.