When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Division Specific Information
The Service Operations Representative is part of the Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) which is one of six groups within Thermo Fisher Scientific and is an important part of the company’s total value proposition. With an innovative and broad life sciences portfolio, a strong presence at bench, best-in-class web and e-commerce channels, industry-leading on-site supply center coverage and one of the most technically experienced sales and support teams, LSG brings incredible core strength to the broader company.
The Service Operations Representative is a Band 3 position
What will you do?
- Open install, training and upgrade calls
- Maintain equipment records and warranties
- Process service billing and credits
- Set up Field Service Engineer new hires / transfers and terminations in SAP and Lotus Notes
- Process consumable and part orders for field service team
- Field inventory management
- Process Service Product and Contract quotations and book orders
- Process contract cancellations
- Process up-front service sales and service invoicing
- Coordinate instrument relocations
- Process FLIP/Customer Conversion quotations
How will you get here?
- BS/BA in business administration or related field preferred
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience with quoting, booking, invoicing, and general SAP administrative duties
- Experienced (2+ yrs) in SAP, E1 and MS office – or similar applications
- Experience in working across functions and establishing strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Solid organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Driven self-starter who seeks continuous improvement and embraces PPI
- Works with minimal supervision to achieve organizational goals
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Financial Acumen – comprehends impact of booking and billing preferred
- Six Sigma/Change Management qualifications preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com