Job Title: Service Support Representative (Logistic and Warehouse)
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day support to the service operations activities, and your primary role is to support domestic, export and import of orders, and manage the warehouse inventory. You are professional at all times, and capable of thriving under pressure, in a fast paced team environment. At all times, you place our Customers First.
A typical day for you will include the following:
- Connects with internal partners and external customers, carriers and builds rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations and requirements.
- Process warranty replacement, loans, domestic order delivery, international exports, engineers consignment dispatching and returning on a daily basis.
- Perform receiving activities, process inventory data transactions and verifying products to the purchase order. Inspect incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications, including identification and handling of potential non-conforming materials.
- Prepare and package products for shipment, loading and unloading of incoming and outgoing shipments, and physical transfer to and from inventory locations. Routes shipments via customer request and contacts appropriate carrier to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare shipping documentation, manage and maintain export/import files and records in accordance with U.S. Government export/import regulations and company policies. Verify shipping documentation meets legal requirements for Global Trade Compliance, including, but not limited to, harmonized tariff classifications, country of origin determination, export license applications, obtaining and reviewing end use statements for exports, and sanctioned party list screening.
- Set up and regularly manage and maintain the inventory room, logistic and warehouse standard operating procedures. Assigning of spare parts to their respective storage bins and racks accurately. Manage periodical inventory count, and ensuring no inventory discrepancy at all time.
- Responds effectively and efficiently to customer inquiries, promptly provide status with customer, handle customer complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Highlight process gaps and operations issues, share constructive improvement opportunities to enhance operation efficiency and productivity.
- Ensures compliance to company policies and procedures (References SOPs, WINs, and approval processes) accurately and a good record of documentation maintained for audit purposes.
- May be required to provide project support, and perform other service operations related duties as required and/or assigned.
This job might be for you, if:
- You have a Certificate/Diploma in Business or Supply Chain related discipline, preferably with at least 2 years of experience in Global shipping, receiving, and general warehouse and packing activities, and customer facing experience.
- You are meticulous and able handle physical warehouse activities. You can perform data entry, handle documents and physical materials accurately and concisely to avoid error at all time. You are able handle general warehousing tools and physical activities such as lifting, packing, etc.
- You can multitask and prioritize to meet internal and external customer requirements and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- You enjoy solving problems. You are resilient, and love taking on difficult challenges and continuously finding better ways to resolve it. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you will not stop until you find it.
- You like helping people – customers and colleagues. You are patient, level-headed, and maintain composure with professionalism under pressure.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently in English and Chinese/Mandarin to deal with regional clients.
You might also have:
- Experience in processing data activities utilizing ERP applications. (SAP and Solomon preferred)
- Some knowledge in using Microsoft Words, Excel, and PowerPoint.