This position is a highly strategic and facilitative one that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. This role supports the Business leader in the APJ region. Key focus included driving forecast process, support monthly closing, leading annual AOP and Strategic Planning process for the Business Unit. Providing insights on financial performance and business partnering with Commercial Leaders to drive growth in the region.
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and commercial spend. Provide timely information and insights to the drivers of key variances
- Identify corrective actions and work with country Commercial Leaders and Finance as necessary to ensure the businesses are on track to meet targets.
- Partner with the Divisional and Country Finance to ensure key deliverables for financial close, forecast reviews and annual operating plans are met. Design standardized financial reporting, assist to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency.
- Support highly visible regional projects
- Develop presentations from conceptual information to completion
- Ad-hoc analysis, financial modeling, consolidation or related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- 8+ years as a financial or business analyst in a MNC environment, of which at least 4 years in a finance team manager role
- Strong finance / accounting / analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel® skills and HFM (Hyperion) knowledge advantageous
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, thought leadership, flexibility, and the ability to handle the uncertainties associated with a fast-paced environment
- Must be a fast learner with outstanding project management and organization skills
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with multiple departments while maintaining tact and diplomacy
- Ability and willingness to problem solve, prioritize, negotiate and juggle changing deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity