We are recruiting a Polish speaker to join our Credit and Collections team in our European Centre of Excellence based in Paisley.
You will be responsible for the collection of debt on allocated accounts, this includes calculation, approval and maintenance of credit limits and hold review, assessment of new accounts and performing and evaluating credit checks on new customer accounts according to company policy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Check credit limits in place for all accounts within the designated countries and maintain credit limits in line with company policy and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Proactively contact customers, primarily by telephone, in regard to payments to ensure invoice processing and payment has been scheduled; plan and prioritize customer calls regularly to maximise collections on the largest open invoices
- Work with local sales, CS, and Team Leader to solve problem accounts and determine when accounts should be placed on hold
- Update ERPs manually placing accounts on hold
- Allocate credits on a regular basis in consultation with: Cash allocation team, Customer Services and customers
We are looking for someone who:
- Fluent in English and Polish, both written and verbal.
- Experience operating in a busy accounts receivable or customer service function dealing with Public as well as Commercial customers would be helpful although training will be provided
- Proficient with MS office and in house databases
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with people at all levels
- Experience working to targets and deadlines
What we offer:
- Free car parking
- On site gym - subsidised
- Private medical insurance
- A variety of flexible benefits
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.