1. Take full responsibility of the daily operation of customer service function, that handles all initial inquiries from key customers and general public regarding order placement, complaints, etc. to ensure a smooth end to end ordering process
2. Work as dedicated customer service to designated Key Accounts covering both LSG/LSC division products and able to manage orders in variable company ERP systems.
3.Work with Key Account sales team & E-biz to promote B2B channel and build up a strong B2B channel to resolve any problem encountered during the whole order process.
4. Manage open orders on daily basis & feedback customers & sales team about order status on timely basis
5. Build up good relationship with key accounts customers and visit customers to hear their voices if needed. Introduce our QTC process to customers to obtain mutual understanding.
6. Assist customers on license application
7. Using PPI methodology to refine and streamline the OTC process
8. Preparing & analyzing various regular business related reports.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.