Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain web applications dealing with consumable products used in genetic research.
- Responsible for initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions. Define technical requirements and ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Additional work in automated testing and/or the direct support of existing software systems during full lifecycle development.
- Candidates will work in an Agile team environment and will be focused on supporting projects specific to the front end tools.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Candidate will develop applications with Angular JS, Bootstrap, Java, JEE Technologies.
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Experience in use of CM and CI Tools Jenkins, Confluence, SonarQube, JMeter, JProfiler.
- Expertise developing the framework, scripts and configurations for automated testing, CI, and automated deployment (Selenium, cucumber).
- Experience using JIRA to manage, organize, and track the workflow for development and maintenance projects
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Self-motivated, assertive to research solutions when questions and obstacles arise.
- BE from reputed university (Computer Science, Bio Technologies, Information Systems or related discipline)
*Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Working knowledge of molecular biology, chemistry, and/or biology is a plus.
- Working Experience on AWS cloud services, DevOps practices and automation tooling is a plus