Job Title:System Analyst
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
About Team: The Enterprise Technology & Operations (ETO) team partners with the business and other IT groups to define, manage, test, validate and deliver the strategic direction and operational performance of Enterprise Applications and Systems for Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Our enterprise applications manage business critical activities like order taking and fulfillment, manufacturing, managing new product development and launch, sales and customer management, data and document management, and business insights.
Role & Responsibilities
- Expert in Siebel Data Model.
- Expert in Siebel EIM which includes IMPORT, EXPORT, MERGE and DELETE Processes.
- Analyzing exiting IFB's and build new IFB files.
- Analyzing complex SQL/PLSQL and build new complex SQL/PLSQL based on the requirement
- Hands on Experience in building batch scripts and automation of EIM Process.
- Hands on Experience in building control files (Oracle) to transfer data.
- Good understanding of performance tuning on Oracle database and suggest improvements.
- Expect to participate in territory alignment activities that happen once a year where assignment manager and SQL skills are very critical.
- Be adaptable to variety of roles like development, occasional weekend / extended hours support as situation demands
- Have a customer focused mindset, open to ideas, innovative approaches and getting the job done is absolutely essential.
- Open to work in a partial shift system to facilitate interaction with EMEA, North American customers and project team members
- Guide and help the Siebel team with data Issues and suggest resolutions. Able to work individually with cross functional teams for resolution of the support Issues.
- Should be able to analyze DTS Packages and stored procedures from MSSQL server.
- Should be able to analyze ETL logic from Informatica and suggest Improvements on batch architecture.
Education & Experience levels: Minimum Education: - B.E / B.Tech.
Experience Level: – 3 to 6 years in Siebel as Developer, Production Support or EIM expert.
Nature of experience: Siebel Scripting, Siebel EIM, Siebel Production Support.
Knowledge Required: Siebel Tools, Siebel Data Model, Siebel Production Support
Skills: Siebel EIM, Siebel Data Model, Siebel Scripting
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com .
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.