When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Review open orders and past dues for instruments, spares and consumables and take the necessary actions to fulfill the orders.
- Review instruments, spares and consumables inventory levels including managing “delivery blocks” to reserve items to open orders and ensure completeness of orders before shipment especially for L/C situations.
- Liaising with planners or buyer to expedite part shortage in order to meet the order completeness and customer requested delivery dates.
- Coordinate part shipment and consolidation with ADC personnel by determining the best shipping dates and assisting with some shipping document work where applicable.
- Be the focus point in communication with sales/customer fulfillment group and advise order status to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate filing system for all order related and shipping status documentations.
- Good planning knowledge
- Good purchasing knowledge
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Good interpersonal skills
- Above average communication skills (Communication primarily using email to Product Lines and Commercial Operations)
- Work independently
- Ability to manage work load via email and spreadsheets
- Computer knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.