As New Business Specialist you will be responsible for developing and establishing Gibco and Single Use Technology business in the early phase development in bioprocess to ensure that Gibco and Thermo SUT is designed-in to the clinical trial and eventually the commercialization phase.
Territory: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland
The role is home-office based in DACH (Germany, Austria or Switzerland)
- Establish GIBCO media and reagents in all early phase molecules in clinical development in biotech companies and be an active advocate in following the molecule from development to market.
- Seek to place SUT products in new Bioprocesses from the ridig and flexible solutions portfolio in all parts of the production workflow from Single Use Bioreactors and Cell factory systems to storage, transport , maifolds and transfer asemblies.
- Understand and bridge the relationship between pre-clinical and clinical phase process development in key pharmaceutical and Biotech accounts
- Position Thermo Fisher Scientific (TFS) Bioproduction as a solution partner for all bioprocess needs in Upstream development and introduce downstream and analytics capabilities
- Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow TFS to develop strategies and products to better serve the Biopharma Industry
- Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in Sales position and/or Strategic Account Management serving Biopharmaceutical Industry.
- Previous experience in Cell Culture / Upstream Fermentation is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent
- Well organized individual with ability to establish short and long-term business objectives and have a demonstrable record of measuring performance toward those objectives
- Entrepreneurial mindset and should demonstrate track record of opening doors and developing new business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English language.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join