Business Development Manager
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Tewksbury
- Strategic Planning and Execution – Work with key opinion leaders, product managers, engineering, and applications to create roadmaps and deliver products that anticipate and intersect with customer needs.
- Implement marketing plan for adjacent and or niche markets on a global basis
- Provide competitive benchmarking and positioning
- Maintain relationships with key customers to develop them into reference customers to help sales and plan next gen products via VOC collection
- Works closely with Sr. Business Director to create strategic plan and vision.
- Develops strategic intelligence and over the horizon planning using war games, Monte Carlo simulation, and Blue Ocean techniques
- Lead the investigation of new organic and inorganic technology, IP, and licensing for new product assimilation
- Create annual marketing campaigns to drive performance in the annual operating plan
- Attend tradeshows, sales meetings, and other activities to support/explore growth.
- BS degree in Science or equivalent experience, MBA degree preferred.
- 5 years of work experience within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, Medical, or Clinical vertical markets as a product or marketing manager globally
- 3 years Business Development, Market Development, or Corporate Strategy Experience
- Strategic thinker, able to create strategy, and adapt to grow faster than the market
- Experience with CRM database programs, such as Salesforce.com
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation, communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple complex individual and team assignments autonomously and executing on time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial mindset.
- A team player with a bias for action and driving projects to completion.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally.
- Applications or laboratory experience in life science considered a plus.
- Cloud Services and SaaS experience a plus
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join