Senior Implementation Analyst – LIMS or ELN (m/f)
Location: DACH- remote – home based
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and over 55,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Senior Implementation Analyst with experience ideally in LIMS or in ELN. The role can be based anywhere within the DACH region, is home based, full-time and permanent.
As a Senior LIMS Analyst, the individual is responsible for working as a part of an international team or individually delivering value added billable consulting services. This role will deliver new project implementation; add on, upgrade and training services working with new and existing customers mainly in EMEA but not limited to this. The role will be primarily field based; therefore, the minimum amount of travel would be around 30 - 50%.
The key responsibilities for this type of position are the following: you will be responsible for conducting functional requirements workshops, designing solutions for the customer, being part of an highly motivated implementation team. All this requires you to be able to work independently but also as a team player.
Additional key responsibilities for this type of position are:
• Perform business analysations of laboratory processes and workflows
• Develop technical skills for functional and design specifications
• Identify user requirements, as well as identifying and proposing cost effective solutions
• Perform system and instrument integration as required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education in a scientific or information technology field
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the service delivery business is required
• A minimum 5+ years’ experience with programming design and implementation with .net development such as C# desired
• Knowledge of Informatics solutions such as LIMS, CDS, or ELN is mandatory
• You should have experience of the configuration of Thermo Scientific enterprise software products (LIMS, CDS etc) or similar experience with competitor products
• You should have expertise in estimating task durations and resource needs for software implementation projects
• 5+ years’ experience with requirements gathering and design specification writing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated with an ability to learn new skills independently
• Advanced English and German skills (spoken & written) are mandatory, additional languages are of advantage
• International travel availability of around 30-50%
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as well as your period of notice.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join