When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Provide quality control support through timely inspection / verification of materials, processes and products.
- Maintain Plant’s calibration system by ensuring timely calibration of Test and Measuring equipment.
- Perform engineering evaluation per test protocol and compile inspection records to facilitate traceability for demonstration of product compliance as instructed by QA/ QC Engineer
- Compile inspection records, approved COC/ CofA to facilitate traceability for demonstration of product compliance as well as customer complaint data for analysis by QA/QC Engineer.
- Retrieve manufacturing test/calibration data as requested by customer.
- Ensure appropriateness and completion of DHR as follows:
- Test Results are within specifications
- ii)COA / COC are prepared and signed
- iii)Good Documentation Practice
- Perform product/ process acceptance activities based on approved and released specifications and documentation as define in respective process SOP.
- Support plant-wide activities and special projects, as assigned.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join