When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration, maintenance of software for the company’s cell analysis instruments.
- Development and support of GUI, analysis, communications, and instrument control software.
- Interact with biologists to translate scientific research needs into instrument user stories and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing commercially released applications using C#
- Strong working knowledge of .NET
- Strong working knowledge of WPF or UWP
- A passion for writing clean code and following best practices
- Team player and clear communicator
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Unit Testing and TDD experience
- Experience implementing software in the MVC, MVVM, or MVP framework
- Strong math or statistics background
- Cloud (AWS/Azure) and Docker
- Unity engine
- QT and Linux
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join