When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
We are searching for an Order Fulfillment Specialist that will oversee order fulfillment activities. The person in this position ensures all SAP orders are entered correctly and can be fulfilled to meet customer expectations. This position coordinates the efficient movement of materials with Sales, Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing Management. The individual plans shipment revenue in accordance with Business Unit, Division and Corporate goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, monitors and controls daily shipments and revenue through the corresponding Manufacturing, Planning and Logistics personnel.
- Ensures “Finished Goods Inventories” in all manufacturing locations are appropriately managed to meet divisional objectives.
- Utilizes the SAP ERP system to schedule all Sales Orders and STOs.
- Ensures all SAP orders are entered correctly and can be fulfilled to meet the customer expectations.
- Contributes to the complete implementation of a lean manufacturing environment.
- Ensures that deliveries are created for orders scheduled within the 4 day window to meet on- time shipment metrics.
- Works with Global Order Management teams to resolve any order or customer issues.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- At least five years of related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to use computer and office-related software.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SAP experience required.
- Must be familiar with ERP, MRPII, lean manufacturing, supply chain management and order management.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join