When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Provides daily management and support of shipping and compliance activities for the distribution center operations and other departments.
- Suggests areas for cost savings and process improvements related to transportation, packaging, and supply chain operations.
- Works with transportation service providers to provide measurement of on-time delivery performance and other key metrics.
- Works with internal users and newly-acquired companies to ensure their transportation needs are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Audits freight bills to ensure rates and service charges are being applied correctly.
- Puts department goals into action, making sure milestones are tracked for timely completion.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join