Life Technologies Information Technology is seeking a talented Manager to lead Business Systems Analyst for Supply Chain and Manufacturing. Must be self confident, assertive and self-motivated. The individual will be both hands-on and lead teams to plan, design and implement efficient business and systems solutions for optimization of supply chain operations. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of proposed projects and systems requirements. Partnering with supply chain leaders and operations in driving business value and continuous improvement through application of PPI principles and techniques. Will also include lead and manage projects.
- Background in planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining SIOP systems for demand planning, manufacturing resources planning, distribution resource planning, procurement, and direct sourcing.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated by managing teams and projects for system implementations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to mentor and develop those skills in others.
- Experience with manufacturing systems and integration manufacturing with SIOP
- Strong data analysis skills including data standardization, data clean up, and data consolidation.
- Experience partnering with business stakeholders to create project proposals including high level system design and cost to achieve
- 10+ years’ experience in software development (SDLC) as a team lead, project manager and/or systems analyst. The majority of those years should include experience end to end in SDLC for the full duration of projects.
- 7+ years’ experience with manufacturing execution systems (MES) architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field. MS and/or MBA preferred.
Other Qualifications (not required but a plus):
- Life Science industry background
- Software development experience and understanding of Oracle technologies
- Practical experience in project management and/or implementing and leading Agile Scrum planning and development
- Experience with Oracle VCP including Demantra and ASCP
- Experience with GMP manufacturing
- Experience with Camstar and TrackSYS MES
- PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certification
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate with internal customers and all levels of management in a non-technical manner.
- Strong customer focus and proven ability to build strong working relationships
- Provide guidance and consultation to supply chain and manufacturing teams
- Ability to organize, disseminate information efficiently gain consensus and set expectations
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and “take ownership of issues and task”.
- Ability to lead teams and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be self-confident, assertive and self-motivated.