- Should be able to design, execute and oversee experiments related to protein work flow
- Expertise in analytical/ biochemical techniques like western blotting testing, immunofluorescence testing, Flow cytometry, ELISA
- Preparing QC documents, batch records and GMP
- Initiate, plan and execute scientific research experiments with emphasis on protein experiments.
- Keeping thorough record of results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- Other functions such as writing technical protocols and filling out order forms.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and validation phases.
- Having experience in managing a team of people is a plus
Must have Ph.D in Biotechnology/Life Sciences or related discipline or Masters in cell biology/biotechnology, genetics or related fields with more than 7 years of experience in protein work flow or relevant industry
Skills and Experience
- Should have a clear understanding of recombinant DNA technologies.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of handling, designing protein work flow experiments
- Should have a clear understanding and laboratory skills in the area of immunoassays like western blot, immunofluorescence, Flow and ELISA
- GMP experience, QC documentation, batch records and QPS
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a bonus. Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.
- Industry experience, bioinformatics and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join