- Build understanding of the Customer Care, Service and Support business from an operation, finance, company and customer perspective.
- Map the Customer Care, Service and Support processes to identify improvements and pain points across the business.
- Work closely with the Business Excellence team and Customer Care, Service and Support leadership team to identify and prioritise improvement opportunities to increase productivity, revenue, profitability, employee satisfaction and customer experience.
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure alignment and an enhanced customer experience. This includes but is not limited to working with Planning, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Participate in or lead projects to successfully deliver on all of the financial, organizational, customer and productivity targets, including all targeted timelines.
- Provide analysis and insight to guide decision making and planning outcomes for business excellence projects.
- Become PPI Process Manager certified and seek business excellence learning opportunities and qualifications.
- Create a Practical Process Improvement (PPI) and Business Excellence plan.
- Conduct PPI Business System processes.
- Promote a continuous improvement approach with a focus on customer experience and loyalty.
- Successfully execute on projects by adding measurable value to the business.
- Regularly report out on execution progress and plan.
- Train Customer Care, Service and Support on PPI processes.
- Progressively build wider understanding of Thermo Fisher Scientific business and industry that could improve Customer Ownership Experience and the outcomes for Customer Care, Field Service, Technical Support and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time and some travel will be required.
- Attends meetings, conferences, and seminars as required.
- Three to five years process improvement and/or project management experience.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience functions.
- Experience with SAP, Enterprise One, Siebel and EDW.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, motivating and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to successfully interact with staff to problem solve to achieve goals.
- Assertively drive for superior results.
- Mindset to be “Always asking”.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Scientific knowledge and experience with orientation to growing scientific knowledge to enhance understanding of changes to customers’ needs.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in analysis of business systems/outputs and results to enable critical thinking.
- Experience in delivering training.
Other Job Requirements:
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join