Responsible to deliver all 1st Level Technical Support activities for the EMEA ULS / CMD group (which might include: Hot Lines, Customer visits) on GC /GCMS instruments (and associated software) for achieving:
- Satisfied customer becoming loyal customers
- Increase service visit avoidance
- Better remote support for EMEA dealers
- Increase service contract deliverables
Contributes to the overall Service Targets with respect to Bookings, Revenues, Service Profit and Overhead Cost while following all internal rules, processes and practices (as they are described)
Main Activities / Responsibilities
- Performs all Customer Technical Support Activities in line with internal rules and customer regulations
- Assure responsive telephone and email support and diagnostic as well as on-site services to exceed the customer’s expectation and making them successful by using Thermo Fisher Scientific instruments. Actively promote our contract products and upgrades.
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible. Follow our ethical business conduct guidance.
- Is responsible to manage the company’s assets provided, such as Car Stock/Inventory of Parts, Computer, Telephone, general Tools, Software, Company Car, Manuals etc...
- Optimize the own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners (5%)
- Is responsible to report accurate and timely of all activities as required (e.g. Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc. )
- Assures alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of Thermo Fisher Scientific and informs other part of Thermo Fisher Scientific of important information with respect to our customers (e.g. information about new purchases to sales/lead generation)
- Professional background in Chemistry or related subjects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting IC / LC analytical equipment and associated software, or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across all levels, functions and regions
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills
- PC skills
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel through Europe/European Territory. For training or special calls, international traveling including all EMEA Territory, the US, and APAC may be required.
- Good French and English both verbal and written. Additional EU language is a plus.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel through Europe/European Territory. For training or special calls, international traveling including all EMEA Territory and the US is required.
- Good French and English skills, both verbal and written
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join