Job ID :
Japan - Tokyo
- Participates in improvement initiatives and team building activities within customer service and across functional areas of core integration.
- Accurately process high volumes of part orders and service requests, including but not limited to part location and price determination, accurate cost and revenue account reflection, regular follow up with engineers and FEI inventory management to ensure the customer's needs are met successfully and promptly.
- Prepares accurate pricing of part orders and returns based on factors such as foreign currency conversion rates, contract type and coverage, special customer discounts, part type category and subjective data from field service engineer as to reason for current part issue.
- Ensures accurate cost and revenue account are associated with parts, labor and expenses on each call, which requires solid understanding of cogs accounts, service types and service areas both internal and external to FEI.
- Determines shipping method based on numerous factors including part size and weight, contractual agreements with the customer, severity of system issue, and preferred carrier.
- Acts as customer liaison with Accounts Receivable to determine billing issues and find resolution.
- Maintains records regarding customer returns, deliveries, changes, pricing, and return credit problems.
- Issues quotes for parts sales as requested by customers and field service engineers.
- Maintains professionalism in working relationships with team, customers and others within the company. Role model for newer team members in how to communicate well in all situations.
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handles promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join