As Sales Specialist you drive the business in Microarray for the region Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You will use your knowledge of the business and external context to commit to and deliver profitable initiatives that build sales.
You will be responsible for implementing sales strategy and tactics for related product lines and applications to achieve sales figures.
This role is home-office based.
Your major responsibilities:
- Achieve the agreed sales target.
- Increase the install base of Thermo Fisher Scientific Instrumentation within the sales territory ( Microarrays)
- Work together with local sales colleagues and manager sales to ensure all possible actions are done in order to secure business in competitive situations.
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with Support, Sales and Market Development.
- Build up reference sites as required.
- Set up and undertake complex negotiations. Review effectiveness or negotiation strategy on a continual basis. Benchmark own sales techniques against best practice. Coach sales colleagues and ensure transfer of knowledge, experience and best sales practice.
- Sales Forecasting.
- Anticipate pipeline changes and has plans in place to address shortfalls.
- See trends and coordinate sales activities with sales manager accordingly.
- Academic degree in Biology (minimum MSc) or equivalent experience in Life Science.
- Sound knowledge of the Microarrays technology and/or Clinical market segment.
- Ideally first relevant experiences in sales and account management.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to establish short & long-term business objectives.
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to travel up to 80% within the region
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join