When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Program Manager will be responsible for developing and assertively drive new product commercialization program timelines and budgets in coordination with other departments/teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of product development from Concept, to Product Launch and completing with Project Closure.
- Act as project champion and project “general manager”; manage team to execute all project deliverables; lead cross-functional core team.
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage overall project schedule. Accountable for execution on project timelines.
- Manage project budget; track actual versus plan and resolve issues as they arise.
Review team progress against requirements and plans; resolve deviations.
- Assist Core Team Members in resolving extended team and functional issues
- PMP certification preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join