• Responsible for acting as Thermo Fisher Scientific liaison representing Thermo Fisher Scientific to pharma partners and vice-versa while covering all aspects of CDx program alliance management from Concept, to Product Launch and completing with Project Closure according to the partnership agreement including all SOWs, licensing and contractual obligations, milestone activities, payments and invoicing oversight.
• Act as project champion and project “general manager”; manage team to execute all project deliverables; lead alliance within cross-functional core team across product marketing/user experience, R&D, quality, supply chain/manufacturing and finance, to establish and deliver optimal development and pre-launch commercialization plan.
• Work closely with Program Management to ensure internal and external milestones, deliverables and obligations
• Accountable for execution on project timelines with a focus on milestone payment invoicing (working closely with Finance and Program Management).
• Lead management and selection of CRO and outsourcing relationships, ensure financial, timeline and deliverable management. Track actual versus plan and resolve issues as they arise.
• Review team progress against requirements and plans; resolve deviations.
• Assist Core Team Members in resolving extended team and functional issues.
• Gain key stakeholders' support and organizational resources. Take ownership of key partner-related issues and work with the appropriate internal teams to resolve them
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join