Lead Warehouse Operative
- Lead by example to drive continuous improvement through innovative ideas
- Display Innovation, Intensity, Involvement, Integrity in all your duties
- Perform warehouse duties in line with current departmental SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) in compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Prepare and analyse daily/weekly Pick/Pack performance figures
- Support Distribution Supervisor/Manager with internal/external audit preparation
- Carry out warehouse Pick/Pack & Despatch duties
- Fully embrace company’s PPI (Practical Process Improvement Program) & 5s process requirements
- Knowledge of WMS (Warehouse Management System) skills, E1, Trax, to use with in house software packages for Pick/Pack/Ship daily operation
- Be able to utilise influencing skills and strong communication skills
- Demonstrate a good work ethic, be focused, flexible and exhibit a positive attitude. Perform with high energy. Take responsibility and be accountable for actions.
- Maintain Training and Company records to comply with regulatory requirements, GMPs and SOPs.
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner, proactively resolving any issues as they arise
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met. Perform any in-house process checks
- Safely operate distribution equipment, as required, i.e. Counter balance and Reach truck are essential, fully up to date license required
- Experienced with PC Office packages; Word, Power point & Excel with Data collating and spreadsheet formatting
- Forklift license for both Reach and Counter balance models is required and Bendy would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment is required and knowledge of computer systems required
- Work well in a team, be flexible to work additional hours if required to meet the demands of the business
- The ability to problem solve effectively and make recommendations would also be hugely advantageous for this role.
- Working on a shift basis you will be required to stand for extended durations
- Required to routinely push and pull and/or lift up to 25kg on a regular basis
- Required to walk and may occasionally sit, kneel, crouch
- Required to work in a work environment where the noise level is usually moderate to high.
- Required to handle hazardous goods and materials
Work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures including room temperature, cold-room and/or freezer-room (minus 36 to 46 degrees F)
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join