Job Title: Manager – Accounts Payable
Reports To: Manager – Finance Operations Controller
Group/Division: Shared Services/ Finance
- Should be well acquainted with Accounts Payable Accounting, Compliances relating to GST and other compliances.
- Experience in Accounts Payable and handling team is must. Experience in Accounting function will be an added advantage.
- Should have SAP Exposure and working knowledge in SAP environment.
- Should be well versed with the invoice booking, import and duty payments, local and statutory payment processes in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Treasury and fund management exposure would be an added advantage.
- Audit Exposure is a must. Should have handled audit practically: Preparation of AP Schedules, resolving queries of auditors.
- Perform data analytics and management MIS report
- Supervise the AP deliverable and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide support in Automation/Process improvement activities and Ad Hoc requirements.
- Collaborate with the other finance and cross functional teams to support overall goals and objectives.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In depth knowledge of the AP processes, with a sound Accounting base.
- Excellent in MS-Excel.
- Working knowledge and understanding & working on SAP
- Excellent Communication skills (Both spoken & written English).
- Should be a team player and should have team management qualities and experience
- Should be able to work in a process oriented work environment, overcome challenges and be proactive
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join