Job Title: Lab Technician II
Location: Logan, UT
Reports to: Manager, R&D AT Research, Single Use Technologies
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Support R&D staff during planning and testing of prototype biologic drug manufacturing systems and chemicals.
- Working knowledge of various chemical lab instrumentations.
- Set up and carry out scientific experiments as instructed by scientist or engineer
- Report findings and interpretations using standard reporting formats.
- Design and development of test fixtures and equipment.
- High school graduation. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in scientific or engineering field preferred.
- Engineering and/or chemical laboratory experience, prefer experience with cell culture activities.
- Fine attention to detail for precise experimental results.
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet programs and any MS office programs.
- Able to lift up to 50LBS
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply todayhttp://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join