Single Use Technology Demo Coordinator- Cramlington
The Hardware Integration Specialist will be responsible for working with the Field Application Specialists , Commercial team and Customers as well as internal stakeholders to manage the demand for hardware demos within the EMEA territory – this extends to both the mobile hardware demo pool and facilitating customer visits to the Customer Evaluation Centre at the Cramlington Operations site .
The Hardware Integration Specialist will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive, successful relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility for each customer interaction by telephone or by e-mail and ensuring all customer demo requirements are fully met. The Hardware Integration Specialist position will strive to delight the customer through courteous interactions, responsive resolution of concerns, strong follow-up and attention to detail.
The Hardware Integration Specialist must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal including, and not limited to; exceptional telephone interaction skills, strong email and computer skills and exceptional detail orientation combined with the ability to solve problems. The post-holder will have excellent interpersonal skills.
Job duties associated with the position include order entry, order management, timely and effective management of e-mail communication, processing of demo quotations ; managing the mobile demo pool process and tracking in SFDC . Working closely with the FAS team to ensure inventory checks and maintenance requirements are met for the hardware demos. Liaising with the Hardware demo team in the US to ensure processes are globally aligned and equipment is up-graded as required.
Involvement in ensuring appropriate transportation is scheduled in conjunction with the internal Logistics Department and transport providers for demos moving around EMEA and arranging with the FAS team for demos to be packed up and made available for return to site.
The major part of the role involves being the responsible person for managing the bookings for the Customer Evaluation Centre in Cramlington where customers will come on site weekly for their demo requirements.
The booking process involves maintenance of the CEC calendar and working with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure the customer’s needs are fully met for a successful demo at the CEC. Exceptional organisational skills are required.
The Hardware Integration Specialist is part of the Sales Support Dept and the role will also include supporting the team in other order management related duties to meet business needs. Therefore the preferred candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and work well as part of a small team to achieve common goals.
Preferred education & experience:
- A general standard of education – A level or equivalent
- Knowledge of a European language advantageous
- Experience in a Customer Service, Customer Experience, Customer Support or equivalent is preferred and ideally within the manufacturing or distribution industries
- Previous experience in developing customer relations and demonstrable interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi task , adapt to changing priorities and be an excellent organiser
- Technical awareness of Single Use Technologies preferable
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional problem solving skills combined with exceptional computer skills/literacy including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications
- A strong desire to succeed combined with the ability to execute on multiple tasks (working calmly and accurately under pressure) whilst being self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team, however, with little direct supervision
- Ability to ensure and influence customer satisfaction by demonstrating tact, sensitivity, and professionalism through demonstration of excellence in organization and team management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships and assist FAS/BAM/TSS to support demo requirements via adherence to detailed processes and demonstrating excellent communication skills to all stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal functions including (and not limited to) Administration, Production, Scheduling, Logistics, QC & QA, Hardware Product Management (USA) and Finance, updating regularly to guarantee customer requirements are met
- Ability to support strategic commercial sales plans and marketing strategies as may be outlined by Senior Management and Leadership, including the European Sales Director and local Sales Support Manager
- Ability to demonstrate excellent telephone skills reflecting a positive, professional, customer centred organization including the ability to effectively utilize a networked telephone system
- Ability to support and accurately implement order entry including the ability and willingness to learn and embrace specific order management procedures and to adhere to the Company’s instructions and policies related to order management and to meet established order entry goals
- Ability to effectively present and discuss Company products and services to current and prospective customers to ensure an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding of our products and services is conveyed at all times
- Ability to respond to customer complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate mutually agreeable resolutions
- Ability and willingness to undertake training as part of the role and to develop others
- Availability and ability to work overtime at short notice dependent upon business need
- Willingness and availability to travel up to 10% of time dependent upon the needs of the business
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join